Tiny Titan Studios
Based in London, Ontario
15 August, 2014
In Happy Cube Death Arena, you guide our friendly cube as you dodge certain doom! Jump, double jump and ground pound your way with perfect timing as you dodge deadly spikes, rollers and lasers all out to make you one UNHAPPY cube! This is the MOST challenging and ADDICTIVE game on the app store today! How many death traps can your Happy Cube jump?
- 1x Happy Cube (Blue in color)
- Incredibly Addictive gameplay
- Beautiful HD graphics
- Challenging replay factor
- Game Center Leaderboard and Achievements
- Universal iPhone and iPad app!
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Apples Best New Games - August 2014."
- "Happy Cube Death Arena (Free, Universal) is a stylish, and friendly new quick action game that is well worth picking up."
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple N' Apps
Lonnie plays Happy Cube Death Arena https:.
Apple N' Apps
App of the Day - Fun Loving Dichotomy. http:.
About Tiny Titan Studios
Tiny Titan Studios is a game developer and publisher based in London, Ontario, Canada. Since launching in 2014, we’ve released 10 titles globally including Tiny Rails, Kung Fu Z, Arena Stars, Dash Quest and the much anticipated sequel, Dash Quest 2! Our philosophy is to develop a gaming experience that is fun and enjoyable for every player all over the world.
More information on Tiny Titan Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Happy Cube Death Arena Credits
Developer, Tiny Titan Studios
Sound FX, Music, Idea Moose Entertainment