Tiny Titan Studios
Based in London, Ontario
1000 years ago, a lone hero named Dash was called upon to save the world from the nefarious Lich and his dark forces.
Emerging from the shadows, an ancient and unspeakable evil threatens once more. Zaru, Master of Lich, returns to avenge the failure of his creation, vowing to destroy the world once and for all.
The time for a new hero is now!
Can you help Dash's descendant fulfill the destiny of his ancestors and save the world, restoring hope to its people?
Dash back into adventure with the action-packed sequel, Dash Quest 2!
Almost 4 years later to the day that Dash Quest debuted, the highly anticipated sequel, Dash Quest 2 is here!
- Hack and slash your way through goblins, trolls, demons, zombies and more!
- Explore vast lands of the world including scorched fields, barren deserts, haunting caves and more!
- Unlock tons of NEW special abilities like Eviscerate, Ragnarok and the devastating Black Hole! Enchant them to reach epic levels!
- Collect 100s of awesome combat gear! No crafting required!
- Discover ancient relics with powerful effects!
- Deep and customizable skill tree!
- Endless runner and RPG mechanics in a pixel kingdom!
- Classic 16 bit arcade action!
Dash Quest 2 Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Tiny Titan Studios
Tiny Titan Studios is a game developer and publisher based in London, Ontario, Canada. Since launching in 2014, we’ve released 10 titles globally including Tiny Rails, Kung Fu Z, Arena Stars, Dash Quest and the much anticipated sequel, Dash Quest 2! Our philosophy is to develop a gaming experience that is fun and enjoyable for every player all over the world.
More information on Tiny Titan Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dash Quest 2 Credits
Music Composer and Audio Designer
Principal Network Developer
Character and Environment Art
Sean Cornish, Chris McIntyre, Sam Bowdridge
Dave Koschman, Ali Alwasiti
Marketing and PR
Audio Mastering Engineer
Andrew Best, Carter Boon, Will Jackson