In order to create an environment for building great games, our office environment and culture need to be top-notch - and that’s where our OFFICE COORDINATOR comes in! By assisting with organizational duties around the studio, you’ll be setting up our talented team to focus on building fun mobile products and you’ll be the first point of contact to welcome visitors and candidates hoping to join our growing team!
Are you dedicated to keeping Titan Tower operating like a well-oiled machine? YOU could be the next Titan!
- Work with studio management to determine supply budgets and establish itineraries
- Make shopping trips and other off-site excursions to gather food, office needs or process documents
- Arrange and plan meals for team members working long hours during crunch periods
- Prepare coffee and mid-day refreshments for our Titan Team or guests
- Perform light cleaning and maintenance tasks to provide team members with a great space where they can do their best work
- Warmly welcome guests, interviewees and focus testers to the studio and make them feel at home during their stay
- Plan company outings and social events at the office, like movie and game nights
- General operations support to help keep our office running like clockwork
- Eligible to work in Ontario, Canada
- Positive, cheerful, outgoing disposition with high energy and a willingness to learn
- 2+ years experience in an office administration or assistant role
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Love of video games and some familiarity with the mobile game market
How to Apply!
If you match this description, we want to hear from YOU! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV and links to relevant documents. Please note that Tiny Titan will only contact potential candidates from our applicant pool.
Who Are We? Learn more about Tiny Titan Studios here!
- Apply Now -