Every great game shares at least one common element – behind the scenes, there’s a DESIGNER who is passionate about delivering an amazing player experience. Guided by data and an incredible passion for their creative vision, these video game Jedi Masters are THE experts on their projects and help guide teams of skilled developers and artists to create amazing projects that also align with studio goals for retention, quality and revenue generation.
Is designing great games your calling? YOU could be the next Titan!
- Work closely with a Project Manager, Developers and Artists to deliver the creative vision for a game
- Rely on real-time and historic data and competitive analysis to inform design decisions and ensure our titles are well-positioned for peak performance in the mobile gaming space
- Conceive, implement and refine gameplay systems, such as in-game economies, core features and progression design to support studio KPIs, exceptional player engagement and impeccable gameplay balance
- Pitching game and content ideas to key stakeholders to build buy-in for upcoming projects and feature sets
- Eligible to work in Ontario, Canada
- 3+ years of industry experience with shipped titles
- Thorough, demonstrable knowledge of Free-to-Play economies and design conventions
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and formulas, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and creative self-starter
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BONUS – experience with C# programming, Visual Studio, Unity Game Editor and Adobe Photoshop
How to Apply!
If you match this description, we want to hear from YOU! Please contact email@example.com with your current CV and links to relevant documents. Please note that Tiny Titan will only contact potential candidates from our applicant pool.
Who Are We? Learn more about Tiny Titan Studios here!
- Apply Now -