Do you love posting on social media, growing pages, profiles and channels, interacting with content developers, and networking across the cyber-tastic world wide web? Then you might be our next Titan!
Tiny Titan Studios is in need of a fun, upbeat, organized individual who understands the ins-and-outs of social media, metrics and more. As a Titan Social Media and Web Development Intern, your duties will include:
• Write and create social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram and other relevant sites
• Create and schedule unique posts in advance
• Collaborate with project leads and marketing to create a cohesive thematic message from day to day, and week to week
• Research trends and changes in the social media landscape and adjust plans accordingly
• Identify and engage new communities, players, users and fans with the sole purpose of getting them to play our games
• Organize social media plans and campaigns for multiple games and the company
• Correspondence with press liaisons
• Posting and maintaining website and blog posts on behalf of the company
• Knowledge of building, creating, modifying websites
Our ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
• Have a demonstrated passion for video games
• Knows about our titles and our company history
• Located and eligible to work in London, Ontario, Canada
• Demonstrable knowledge of social media and examples of past experience growing pages, profiles or channels
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Be available for nights, and/or weekends as dictated
• Has previous experience working with the press and journalists
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to communicate well in both oral and written forms
• Bonus Points: Familiarity with Photoshop, Premiere Pro
• Bonus Points: Video Game or General Production Experience
• Family-like environment
• You’ll contribute in a meaningful, impactful way
• Expanding company with major growth potential
• Frequent snack times!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship position. We are certainly willing to consider permanent paid positions for candidates who demonstrate exceptional skill and enthusiasm.
Still interested? Email us your resume, portfolio, cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or wow us with a video of yourself that shows that you are the ideal person for this position!